Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing myself...Hi

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2008 at 10:33 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

Hi, My name is Nicole and I am a mommy of 2 soon to be 3. I have 2 boys and am only Around 11 weeks pregnant right now. I am waiting for my u/s friday for them to determine my due date. I am planning on breastfeeding this baby, and I am going to! I didn't try with my first and when he was about a week old i regreted it. Then with my 2nd I tried, and he was a MAJOR spitter and one of the nurses interfered and told the Pediatrician that my son was allergic to my milk. I didnt really have support in nursing either therefor i just gave up. I am delivering at a different hospital this time, one that has the best Maternity ward in the area, and I feel im going to push until it happens with this baby. I believe it's natural therefor I dont think i'll have to push too much. With my 2nd son, he was also 5 lbs 15oz. So they said his size could have been a factor in  the nursing problems. I look forward to reading your advice, and seeing how we can relate. Have a good day! Thanks!

by on Nov. 18, 2008 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mamapowell
by Group Owner on Nov. 19, 2008 at 2:08 PM

Welcome to the group. I'm happy to hear of another fellow mother trying breastfeeding.You won't regret it. It is alot of work but the outcome is wonderful. I've been breast feeding for 18 months now I love it and so does my son. We are going to start weening pretty soon which is the hardest part of breast feeding in my experiance

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)