Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:31 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

hello,i am new here. my name is Christine.i have been a member of two other bf groups also that i love.i am new at bf although i do have 4 children.my 4th ds is my success.i did some bf with my other 3 ds but with the lack of knowledge,support and guidence i gave up within a week or so.and i felt like a failure and was heartbroken as i always wanted to bf and didnt relize that it wasnt as easy as i thought and actually needed help.so i was determined with my4th and switched hosp. to a more bf friendlier hosp. and just for this made a huge difference.i took a bf class at the hosp, and talked to the consults there,and read and read.turns out i have a fast let down and an over supply.and my first 3 would just cry and let go all the time and i never knew what the problem was.i am now dealing with it and my ds is very used to it now.so here i am very happy and very proud that i am bf him.he will be 6m on the 18th.i look forward to learning with you all and thanks in advance for all your help.as i post alot and i am still learning and have many questions still.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mamapowell
by Group Owner on Jan. 29, 2009 at 3:23 PM

welcome.gif Welcome image by MsMinx08

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)