Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New To D-Town

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:19 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 332 Total Views

Hi my name is Tre'  i'm new to Dallas, I been here for about a month. We moved here from H-Town ( Houston)  I found a job here already working in a nursing home (cna)  but haven't found any friends for my kids and I to chill with. I have a 12yr son, 8 yr son and a 8mth daughter. We are looking for friends who are #1 God Fearing and drama free. I was in a group in Houston and it was so fun so i join this group hoping to do the same, i hope this group is very active cause i like to have couple night out, kids play dates, girls night out ect. Well i would like to meet everyone soon.  I ALSO STARTED A GROUP WHEN I GOT HERE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE BUT I STILL MEET WITH MY OLD GROUP WHEN I DO GO TO HOUSTON, SO I STARTED ONE CALL ( HOUSTONDALLASMOMS) ANYONE IS MORE THEN HAPPY TO CHECK IT OUT AND MAYBE WE ALL CAN GET TOGETHER FOR OUTING BUT LET ME KNOW IF MY HELP IS NEEDED IN ANY AREA PLEASE THX !!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
HomeGrown2009
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Hello Tre,

Welcome to Dallas and I pray that everything is well with you and your family.  I would love to hang out sometimes. This group is not as active as I would have loved.  I will check out your other group as well.  I am not sure if you have found a church home yet, but I would like to invite you to visit Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship (We have a ministry for everyone and every situation).  I sell home decor also, so if you are in need of any decor, please let me know.  Also, take a look at Meetup.com there is a group called Sassy Sisters (Christian women coming together to enjoy life).  Look forward to meeting you. 

Be Blessed Always,

mizstre
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 11:29 PM

HEY AND THANK YOU, I WOULD LOVE TO COME VISTED YOUR CHURCH HOME AND I WILL CHECK OUT THE WEB SITE THAT YOU GAVE ME. I WANT TO PLAN A GIRLS NIGHT OUT SOMETIME THIS MONTH OR NEXT MONTH BUT I TRYING TO WAIT TO GET MORE MEMBER IN THE HOUSTON DALLAS MOMS GROUP OR MAYBE I CAN TALK TO THE OWNER OF THIS GROUP AND SEE IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO SET UP AND GIRL NIGHT OUT. I JUST LIKE TO BE ACTIVE IN GROUPS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)