Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this PAS or am I wrong?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:51 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 428 Total Views

Hi ladies, I am new to the group and cafemom. My hubby is going for custody of his son and I stumbled upon PAS, I think it might fit the situation. Here are the major examples :

-BM won't let hubby see or call his son. The last time he saw him was July 08 and it was under her supervision.

-My daughter (SS's half sister) and I are allowed to call or see SS whenever we want. I am even allowed to take SS for visit's IF hubby is out of town.

-Hubby joined the military and we bought both kids stuffed animals from build-a-bear w/ camo outfits and a recording of hubby's voice. BM took SS's away because "she didn't want to confuse him as to who his father is." (she is remarried and is trying to make new stepdad daddy)

I am just curious if it is so I can tell the attorney to check into it. What do you guys think?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mumfashionista
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM

umm wtf? sounds like major PAS. just weird she allows his stepmother (you) to have a relationship with him. you'd think she wouldn't allow anyone associated with your husband to see him.

smelovesherkids
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Yes, it is PAS.  I had the same problem with my ex and his wife.  They were forcing my kids to call me by my first name at thier house her and Mom. 

I agree with the previous poster.  I don't understand why she allows you and your child to see the DH child, but not him. 

You say she hasn't seen him since 08.  I am not sure if he is still active and overseas, or if he is back, but he needs to continue to be as proactive as possible whether she likes it or not. 

You know, people wonder why our kids are so screwed up.... it is the PARENTS if you ask me.  There always has to be one selfish one to screw the whole thing up.

Good Luck - smelovesherkids

momof1stepof1
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 3:36 AM

Thanks ladies. The only conclusion i have come to as to why DD and I can have contact with SS but DH cant is, well......this woman is a nut job, and likes to use SS to hurt DH. I really appreciate all the help and support.

Seasidegirl
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 7:53 AM

The build a bears sound adorable! How cool is that! And how sad that the bitch took them away!

Definitely PAS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)