Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your views on immigration?

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 11:12 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 259 Total Views
This is a very complex subject and I would love to hear other points of view and solutions .
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
partyofsix
by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 1:56 AM
Are we talking about illegal immigration?
travelingdame
by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 2:01 AM

Could you please narrow that down a bit?  Asking What about Immigration is like asking What do you think of the sky.  This question can go anywhere or is that what you had in mind?  :)

Paddington
by Group Owner on Mar. 27, 2007 at 9:15 AM
I confess I left it open-ended deliberately to get a broader rang of replies.
So lets hear it girls.
partyofsix
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 6:10 PM
O.K. I guess I'll go first since no one else wants to take the plunge!!
On illegals, I understand that they want to get out of their country for a better life, but do so LEGALLY as I feel that they are making it harder for people in the aspect of getting help in areas that they need help in. Does that make sense? Not sure if I worded it right.

On immagration, legally, great!! I would love to move to another country (Scotland) and stay there for the rest of my life and be welcomed.
Paddington
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2007 at 4:58 PM
I agree with you on immigration being fine as long as it is legal. I live in Dallas and there is a lot of controversy about it right now.
The immigration awarness groups are holding rallys this week , but I am not sure why, I mean, they get jobs, houses, free medical care, schools, so to be honest I do not know what they are trying to say, I should probably go look it up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)