Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello, new here!!:)

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:46 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 296 Total Views

Hi, my name is Julie from N. MI. I have seven fur babies and two feathered. We have two dogs: Daisy, a nine yr. old Brittany Spaniel, and Lilly, a 6 wk. old chocolate lab/pitbull mix. We also have three cats: Angel, is 12,  and Callie and Chleo are 1 yr old sisters. We just got them fixed yesterday and they both pulled their stitches out within one hour. I had to run them back in and they stapled them up and now they are wearing cones:(  We also have two hamsters, both girls, Hampy and Princess Fuzzy Face, both a year old. We also have two pocket parrots. They act like lovebirds and love on eachother all day, it's so cute.  We do have one hermit crab, but all the kids are freaked out by him:)  I would have more if my hubby would allow it, but he says we are at out limit.  We'll see:)

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
iluvscnhmec411
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:10 PM

hi!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/54538/

where posts wont be deleted and you can have your own opinions!

faithnlove99
by on Feb. 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM

Hi Im new to.My name is Kim from NY.I have 1 dog.He is a mini black lab mixed with basset hound.He is 4 years old and is my little shadow. My daughter and I have 2 hamsters.Hers is the nice one named Samson and mine is the mean one lol named Jeremiah.They are about 7 months old.One of my sons has a hermit crab he named him James.His last one Paul Jr.died a few months ago.We also work for a non profit animal rescue for dogs and cats.They dont stay long but they still become a part of our family.

hightideatsea
by Member on Feb. 27, 2010 at 9:42 PM

Hi, welcome to the group.

I have 7 furbabies and 2 feathered. 

I have two Great Danes, a Dachshund, a Mini Dachshund, a cat, a ferret, a horse, and my two feathered are an african grey and a goffins cockatoo. 

Twilight Fanatic
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)