Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the Group :)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:58 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

My name is Cassie.. I'm a sahm of one darling little girl, two fur baby moo mutts and one foster kitty..

this is june bug, our almost 4 yr old australian cattle dog mix.. adopted her from a shelter when she was 18 months old.. owner surrendered cause she is a houdini dog :D she likes to try to escape but since we have had her if she has escaped she comes right back home. She loves my daughter but is definitely my shadow. She only spent one night in the shelter before we found her and it was love at first sight.. In december it will be our 3rd year anniversary of finding and adopting her :D

this is our shadow puppy.. I found him on Fort Lewis Booko (online yardsale site) owner said that she could no longer keep him cause her daughter was "allergic" to him. My biggest concern was if June bug would like him so we did a meet and greet at the house and June LOVED him instantly. We were his 3rd family in 4 months so we took him. He was born the day my hubby deployed so he is my special boy. his previous owners abused and neglacted him to the point when I took him to the vet the first time they yelled at me! We have now had him over a year and couldn't be happier. He is definitely my daughter's (19 months old) best friend cause they are almost insepratable.

This is our foster kitty Dina-Bella.. our neighbors abandoned her outside and she was hanging out on our fence about a week ago so we brought her inside and started looking for her a new home (unfortantley we can't keep her cause of Shadow) She is super sweet on Olivia and June both but tore into Shadow the other day cause he got to close. I'm currently helping Homeward Trails find her "fur"ever home.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dancinintherain
by Member on Apr. 2, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Welcome!!

armymommy2be818
by on Apr. 3, 2011 at 8:22 AM

the foster kitty is now in a better place.. homeward trails came to get her wednesday cause of my dog being kitty aggressive so they found her a new foster home. sad to see her go but happy that she is in a loving place dog free :D

boxergirl86
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2011 at 5:03 PM
Welcome to the group!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laughingsqua125
by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 2:44 PM

beautiful animals

armymommy2be818
by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 3:08 PM

Quoting laughingsqua125:

beautiful animals

thank you.. they seem to know that they are pretty cute.. all except for the cat who is no longer in our home.. thankfully they found her a new foster family until they can find her furever home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)