Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

healthiest pet food?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:30 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 120 Total Views

Hi i am just recently concerned with feeding my pets the best i possibly can. I wasn't aware of the ingredients in certain low end foods before. What do you all feed your dogs/cats?

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
CollinBayleeMom
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:38 AM
I currently feed mine Merrick Whole Earth Farms. They've been on it for about 6-8 months and done really well on it. I like that it has a lot of meat, no wheat/corn/soy/by products/artificial colors/preservatives, NO ingredients from China, and the price is nice ($41.99+tax for 35# @ Petco). In a few months, I will be switching them to something from Tractor Supply Co (either their brand, Diamond Naturals, or Taste of the Wild...well, I'll probably end up rotating between them all) only because they are building one (TSC) that will be closer to us than the Petco we shop at, not because there is anything wrong with our current food. Anyway, some other good brands I can think of are Orijen/Acana, Canidae, Blue Buffalo, Wellness. Here is a good site for ratings/comparisons...www.dogfoodadvisor.com. The rate between 1 & 5 stars and I personally stick with 4 & 5 star brands, but there are some 3 stars that are okay.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)