Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my poor baby :(

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 119 Total Views

Mobile Photo

this is.international we just got her spayed today poor.baby is having it rough.she.hasnt drank anything anybody know.if.thts.normal.?
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
carakitty
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

They might not be thirsty the first several hours after surgery and she probably won't want her dinner either. If she's still not drinking or eating by morning then call your Vet to ask them if she should be brought back in. I know it's tough to see our babies not feeling well, but thank you so much for having her spayed! You're preventing putting your girl at risk for some poor health issues down the line and I'm sure she will thank you too in her own way once she's all recovered! I hope she feels better soon!

ashley.budro
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:35 AM
thank you so much I wish everyone would get their animals fixed you wouldnt believe how many people dump them out at my dh job so sad
Beenthere3times
by Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:53 PM

When our dog had surgery she was pumped with fluids during the surgery so i was told not to worry if she didn't drink right after. You could also bring the water dish and food to her, she might be too sore to get up and help herself. We also did that with our dog and we also cathand fed her. If everything is ok and normal try to entice her with a special treat to try and stimulate her appetite.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)