Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***UPDATE*** Cat needs home!!!! Please help!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:20 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 209 Total Views

Hello Again,

I have great news! I just got off the phone with the lady from the animal shelter. She told me that one of their volunteers fell madly in love with both
Midnight and Payton and that they have taken them home! She assures me that they will be loved and cared for and spoiled rotten! That was music to my ears.

I was very impressed and appreciative of the effort that the shelter went though to contact me.  They are a no kill shelter that regularly has at least 100 dogs and 40 cats every day. They have been in existence for over 30 years and are in desperate need of building repairs. If any of you could find it in your heart to make a donation to them it would be appreciated more than you can imagine! The address to make a donation would be:

Animal Rescue Fund
85 Lucyrun Rd.
Amelia,OH 45102
Attn:
Sharon

Thanks again for all of your thoughts, prayers and efforts!
~Kristin DuBois
Blue Skies Cattery

Hi Guys,

As you know, I am a breeder of beautiful Napoleon cats. Well, I recently got word that one of my cats has been dropped off at a shelter near Cincinnati! I am devastated! All of my cats are sold with a contract that requires the purchaser to contact me if they can no longer keep the cat!

Anyway, if anyone would want or knows anyone who would want a wonderful purebred cat from a great breeder I could arrange for you to get him for free. You would, of course have to live in driving distance of Cincinnati.

Also, at the time this cat was purchased from me, the family purchased another cat from a breeder friend of mine. This other cat, a female, was also dumped off. If someone had a big enough heart for both cats it would be wonderful since they have been together since they were kittens.

Both cats, Midnight (mine) and Payton are about a year and a half old. Both are long legged and both have been altered. Neither has been registered so they could be registered to whoever adopted them now. I can arrange for Midnight to be free but there might be a $65 charge for Payton.

Please pass this on to everyone you know. Anyone interested can contact me by PM, e-mail or phone. My e-mail and phone are on my web page which you can get to by the link in my siggy.

Thanks so much!

Here is a picture of Midnight when he was 11 weeks. (I have no pics of Payton)

- Kristin

Breeder of Beautiful Munchkin & Napoleon Kittens

www.blueskycats.com

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AppleAnny
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Are they members of Petfinders.com  It's an excelletn site devoted to getting pets adopted.  People can search for the pet they want by breed, size, age, location.  It's a great resource for connecting pets needing homes with people looking for pets. :D

My Blog About My Pets Stop by and say HI

Cats and Dogs Turtles and Frogs
KristinDB
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Quoting AppleAnny:

Are they members of Petfinders.com  It's an excelletn site devoted to getting pets adopted.  People can search for the pet they want by breed, size, age, location.  It's a great resource for connecting pets needing homes with people looking for pets. :D

Unfortunately right now they do not have any kind of internet access. Petfinders would be great for them!

- Kristin

Breeder of Beautiful Munchkin & Napoleon Kittens

www.blueskycats.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)