Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

too soon for another fur baby??

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:42 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

If you have already read my other post about my baby Studdly than you know we recently lost our best friend. The whole reason for this post is to see what you ladies think.. Billy has been talking about getting a new baby (a girl, i cant do another boy EVER) and he wants a beagle... I dont want studdly to think that we are trying to replace him. But he and I both feel like we have all this love to give and no one is here to give it too. I loved studdly with all my heart.... What is the right thing to do???

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
HarleesMom700
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:01 PM

If you feel it is the right time, by all means give another puppy a good home. I think everyones time is different in getting another companion. Go look and if one steals your heart you will know it is time. Happy choosing.

Crazyland
by Member on Jul. 31, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Timing is all up to you.

We fostered for a while before deciding to bring a new pup into our lives.

Vivacious
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Absolutely i feel you should go and get a Girl fur-baby!!!   You gave Studdly all your love and now that Studdly isn't with you any longer except all the fun filled Memories!!!  You need another to Grow New Memories with,  by all means your not being disloyal to Studdly he knows how much Love your Home has to offer and Studdly would want you to show All Your Love to another Fur-baby!!! 

I know we Grieved for 4 mths before we bought another and hubby and i wished we would of did it much earlier.  GO GET U A BABY!!

Plzzz let me know Plzzz~~Gail~~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)