Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stockpiles

Posted by on May. 7, 2011 at 5:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 670 Total Views

Do you have a stockpile? If so, share a pic!

Feel free to let us in on any secrets you have to building a great stockpile!

by on May. 7, 2011 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
butterfly-jo
by Owner on May. 7, 2011 at 10:29 PM

i don't have a huge stockpile yet...but i do have some extra cleaning stuff and some things like deodorant / shampoo.  i also have a surplus of capri suns and juices :) i will post a pic later...i will be organizing it tomrrow.  right now it is just in my garage and things are so junked out, my car isn't...lol.

TiffnTravsMommy
by Owner on May. 7, 2011 at 10:42 PM

LOL I have a small start to a stockpile to. I don't want to be a hoarder like some of those ladies on EC, but my goal is to get a good stockpile together to accomplish 3 things:

1. Have some extras handy for us...in case we have a tight budget every now and again.

2. Help my sister start a small stockpile for herself. She will be out on her own soon, and I am teaching her to coupon and find great deals. She loves it. Between college and work, things will be tight for her, so I want her to have some extras, and know how to replenish.

3. I would love to donate (maybe to tornado or flood victims, or the local battered womens shelter)

I will post pics when I get it all in one central location! LOL Its here and there right now!

4mom247
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2011 at 5:31 PM

Ok I dont have alot of room to have a stockpile like on the show (would love it though) I have a starter stockpile in my bathroom.These were taken a month or so ago and I have more items now but some stuff is around my washer & dryer area and I havent taken any pictures of my kistchen products like DW tabs,liquid. I will try to get it organized soon and update the pics.

This is overflowing now and I dont think I paid over $1.00 for the ones that I didnt get free.

the shelf with the womens products is completely full now.lol Like I said this was taken a few months ago.lol

paytonleximomma
by on May. 9, 2011 at 9:22 PM

The only thing I really have a stockpile of is detergant, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste and toothbrushes.  I always pick that stuff up when it is on clearance and using coupons makes it almost free.  Detergent as of right now I can probably get away with not buying any until maybe after the first of the year.  Crazy yes, but when it is on sale I buy up.  I really like purex and era.  Right now I have a coupon for Purex that would make a 33 load bottle 3.99 and I got Era for 4.99 for their 40 load bottle.  I am slow getting my stockpile up.  Oh and I have more Powerade than you can shake a stick at.  Our local grocery store has it for 2 @ $1 and I have been buying at least 10 everytime I got in.  My whole bottom shelf in our pop/juice fridge is FULL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN