Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please read.....will help out Kristan!!!

Posted by on May. 7, 2011 at 6:05 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 630 Total Views

Military can use expired coupons up to 6 months AFTER they expire. I asked Kristan if she could use them and she said YES! So I am going to send her expired and coupons I won't use....and baby coupons every Monday!

I wil not post her address on an open forum, but I'm sure if you contact her...she will gladly give you the info :-)

Let's help her out mommas!

by on May. 7, 2011 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
butterfly-jo
by Owner on May. 7, 2011 at 10:23 PM

that's awesome.  i don't have any expired ones currently....but, i'll def. keep her in mind and ask her about any i don't use :)

mrs3stan
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2011 at 5:16 AM

Thank you!!! :D

amariesmommy
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Hi Ladies,

I throw away a lot of coupons because sometimes I let them sit around until they expire.  Can you message me her info or maybe I can send them to you and you send them to her?  However which way you'd like to do it :)

4mom247
by Group Owner on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Thas where I send all of mine.lol My last batch exploded on Tristan.lol

mrs3stan
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Let me know if you still need my address! I would love to take any coupons off your hands. :) Thanks! 

Quoting amariesmommy:

Hi Ladies,

I throw away a lot of coupons because sometimes I let them sit around until they expire.  Can you message me her info or maybe I can send them to you and you send them to her?  However which way you'd like to do it :)

amariesmommy
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Honestly Mrs3stan, I've been wanting to do this for a very long time.  But because I'm semi paranoid,, I didn't know where to start.  I buy 2 papers weekly just about so you can imagine how many coupons get thrown out when they're expired.  Please inbox me your info so I can start going through my coupons and mail them to you accordingly.   Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Quoting mrs3stan:

Let me know if you still need my address! I would love to take any coupons off your hands. :) Thanks! 

Quoting amariesmommy:

Hi Ladies,

Amarie's mommy
mrs3stan
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Pm'ing you now :)

Quoting amariesmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)