Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

COUPONING 101

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 9:55 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 563 Total Views

OK ladies......i had my couponing class today nd i just wanted to highlight some things she went over for those of you that aren't pros yet....like me :)  i thought the info she had was very imformative and i see some good deals in my future.

~she said that All You magazine generally has some pretty good coupons in it...and is really the only magazine that does.
~you can also get manufacture coupons several ways (product websites, newspaper, and also some places that will 'text' you coupons to use at the register)
~coupons.com is a great website

....you can stack store coupons with manufacturer coupons!!!! 
....Ingalls (don't know if you guys have those stores) you can use e-coupons and paper coupons

....Using blogs will help you take the time out of your couponing.  Southernsavers blog...she matches up all the store sales and coupons for most stores in the southern area (sorry west coasters...i don't know any bloggers in your area..but i bet they wouldn't be too hard to find)

***you should always hand them your manufacturer coupons first and then the store coupons....don't hand them all together or you might not get as much money off

then she explained how to use the cvs and walgreens things....

~~~if you have any other questions about the class...let me know.  i don't know how much you guys know...so i only posted the biggest points she made...but i have 2 hours worth of notes and am willing to share.

by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
4mom247
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Thanks for posting Jo.I love All You magazine,its all about saving money.It not only has coupons but there are tips on how to save money.Anything you can think of.I get an issue in the mail every month.You can go to their website and print coupons also,they also offer free samples daily.

TiffnTravsMommy
by Owner on Jun. 22, 2011 at 7:27 AM

I love All You mag and even get their email coupons and freebies :-)

There is no store here that stacks :-( so sad!

I like dealseekingmom.com - she is local to me, so she has info that I can use every time....you know?

I also use raininghotcoupons.com - she is just fabulous :-)

and yes....coupons.com is awesome! I am there daily randomly searching zip codes. You can go to the most expensive zip codes (90210, 77477) and find some high value coupons pretty often! 

Thanks for the info sweetie....the more info we get, the more we can all save :-)

butterfly-jo
by Owner on Jun. 22, 2011 at 7:34 PM

after i read through all the info she gave me...i'll post anything else i can think of...that was just from the notes i took....lol.  i haven't had time yet though...but hopefully before the weekend is up :)

powow65
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:17 PM
okie dokie! I'll have to look if i have a blogger close to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)