Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Will I EVER Be Able to Run My Business w/3 Babies?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

OMG!!! I am so worried that I am going to lose everything I have worked for!!  I am not sure of myself anymore.  I was lost at first with the 1st baby (05/09), but found my footing.  Then the second baby came along (04/10).  It was hard but I found my rhythm.  Then the 3rd baby came along (02/11) and I am tired!!

I am a landscaper and for the last 3 years I have stepped up to the plate on behalf of the aforementioned babies.  I have tapped out my line of credit.  I maxed out my one credit card.  And I STILL have one more adoption to pay for and I haven't even finished paying off the last two all of the way.

I am looking forward to next spring because I won't get another baby...thank God!!  I just need to figure out how to be a good mother and run my business.  I now have more debt than I've ever had in my life.  If I can just come up with a plan to pull myself out of this situation, I would rest easier.

Anyone know what I should do?  I've tried to hire a nanny, but haven't had good luck, plus now I can't really afford it anymore:(  Sometimes I think I need a husband...long sigh!!  Anyone out there who has 3 babies and has figured it all out?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
PRMom
by Group Owner on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Can you ask around in your community if anyone knows of a "mother's helper" you could hire part-time?

Sharon
Write to Type

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)