Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello am new and may need help to navigate this forum and to meet new moms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Replies (11-13):
PRMom
by Group Owner on Apr. 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM

That is exciting!  have you purchased a domain and do you have a reputable and reliable web hosting company?

I'd suggest you purchase your domain through GoDaddy.com but don't host your website there (the service is poor and the rates are not competitive).  Get your hosting at Hostgator.

You'll also need to develop an email list of leads (prospective customers). That's how you market online. If you're not sure how to do that le me know and I'll share more information here.

Good luck!

Quoting Sherrill12:

My Name is Brandi, I am new to this group. This summer i will be opening a online clothing boutique! I am so excited 

Sharon McMillan
Pull up a chair and come into the study - Small Business Study

Sherrill12
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Thank you so much for the info! I am going to purchase my domain next week! I will defintely hit you about the email list! 

Quoting PRMom:

That is exciting!  have you purchased a domain and do you have a reputable and reliable web hosting company?

I'd suggest you purchase your domain through GoDaddy.com but don't host your website there (the service is poor and the rates are not competitive).  Get your hosting at Hostgator.

You'll also need to develop an email list of leads (prospective customers). That's how you market online. If you're not sure how to do that le me know and I'll share more information here.

Good luck!

Quoting Sherrill12:

My Name is Brandi, I am new to this group. This summer i will be opening a online clothing boutique! I am so excited 

Osikani
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM

My business is offering affordable discount medical and dental plans to households and in addition to that I offer business opportunity for those who want to work from the comfort of their own home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN