Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you do anything for your business today?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:27 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 806 Total Views
1 mom liked this
I sure hope so i bought some new ribbon and cute fabric going to try my hand at some burp cloths and bibs for my best friend who is attending a baby shower.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Deb51956
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Yes, I did...I am a Wellness Coach in a Nutrition Center here in Oregon..(always looking for individuals who are interested in nutrition who want to build a business & help others) I am building a powerpoint for a class called "Diabetes 101". So I was editing it & showing it to a few people for their opionions. Everyone loved it. I have a few items to change but other than that its great. Will be starting classes in July!

~~~~PLUS~~~~~~

There is a New Online Magazine going live in July here in Oregon & I have been asked to design a Full Page Ad about the Nutrition Center...Yahoooo!

slumbergirl
by Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Great job im a nurse and when I was in school diabetes was my favorite thing to learn about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deb51956
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Quoting slumbergirl:

Great job im a nurse and when I was in school diabetes was my favorite thing to learn about.

Diabetes is a very interesting subject! I even learned a bit more doing my research...I am also a In-Home caregiver/Adult Foster Home Caregiver & I work with Diabetics all the time + I am also a Wellness Coach..can't wait to get this powerpoint complete to be able to start inviting & teaching! Beings your a nurse are you looking for an additional stream of income?

PRMom
by Group Owner on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Yep!

I shared with small business owners everywhere some tips for making the best use of the summer to get motivated and ready to grow their business. To read more click on the link below:

http://smallbusinessstudy.com/self-study-for-small-business-growth/

Sharon McMillan
Pull up a chair and come into the study - Small Business Study

Deb51956
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 7:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Today, I worked on a website for my business, getting some flyers made for an event that will going to on Friday & also next weekend.Been Busy Busy Busy!

Deb51956
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I made some small advertisements about the Diabetes class coming up & went out into the town & passed them out. Probably passed out about 100 ads in about 3 hours. Planning on hitting yard sales tomorrow & do the same thing & tyhen on Sunday I am going to another event & passing more out!

What have you done for your business! I need help in your area!

tprice7010
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Yes I made some more crochet items to be soon added to my etsy site
Deb51956
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Well, today I went "fishing" for my business!

Deb51956
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Today was the first day/week of the Diabetes Class..It was a HUGE hit! yahoo...I gained a new customer from the class & 7 or 8 NEW Distributors..Yahoo!

nikknat
by Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm still trying to get started, and this post sure helped.  Just seeing the topic for discussion was enough to give me another push to get moving.  I just received my MBA in mid June, so I'm really ready to go.  I have to decide if this idea that I have will be the one that's "the one".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)