Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our OTHER babies!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:06 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 243 Total Views

Hello moms! How are the Queens of the business world? I know that working hard at your business and/or jobs can be stressful and demanding of your time at times. But we all know that all work and no play isn't good for us. I like to enjoy my children and my mate when I take a little break from it all. So why don't we all show our OTHER babies,(besides our businesses), that helps to keep us grounded and/or sane at times? (And also drives us CRAZY at times! lol). Whatever it may be for you, your car, your mate, your children, your pets, etc. I'll start it off!!

This is my babygirl, Denver Brooke

And this is my oldest princess, Diamond Chanel.

This is me with my soulmate/business partner/LOVE OF MY LIFE!

I call this pic "A black Thing"

P.S. your pics doesn't have to be all fancy, I just messed around with these pics in a photo program called: www.lunapic.com . Well, go on ladies, let the good times roll for a second! POST!

Let's make this group that PR Mom created an active community for us moms in business! Let's GO! 

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ms.Michigan
by Member on Dec. 31, 2008 at 3:16 PM

I pulled this post back up because I want more people to see it and just have fun a tad bit while they think about business conversations being posted within this forum as well. Anytime I converse with other moms they always like to talk about their family lives with me. I also enjoy doing this to some extent. So can we have a slight intermission time for all the moms in business to share a little? I really hope that we can ladies. I hope that all is well for everyone and their environments, and I hope to see more posts soon! Thanks!

Ms.Michigan
by Member on Jan. 15, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Hello Ladies! Just thought that I would add something else to this ever SO lonely post. I was thinking about how my babygirl REALLY works my nerves at times. (We all experienc that right?) She's going into her "Terrible Two's", and she is learning to press our buttons! But we when fuss at her she gives us this ever so sad look and make our emotions mushy!

Does that EVER happen to you ladies?

quenn
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2009 at 11:25 PM

This is my #1 Road Dawg.  This year I'm trying to de-spoile her. Wish me lick. She even has her own business.  She makes  keychains now if I can buy her some confidence to sell them is a whole different story.

Ms.Michigan
by Member on Jan. 17, 2009 at 1:22 AM

That's wonderful and she's beautiful! It doesn't look like she's laking any confidence in this picture, look at her posing.(lol). Maybe you can pull up some young entreprenuers on the web for her and show her the young people out here making money from being an entreprenuer. I used to run a restuarant spot, and my (now 5 year old), used to sing and entertain people while I got their orders together. They were leaving her tips and everything! She even started learning how to give change back to people, (under my supervision of course), from the cash register. Maybe she can get her friends to help her with her keychains and it'll interest her more because she would be doing a couple of things that should be fun for her.(MAKING MONEY, spending time with friends, making and selling her own product,etc.). Just a thought but it can work right?

Quoting quenn:

This is my #1 Road Dawg.  This year I'm trying to de-spoile her. Wish me lick. She even has her own business.  She makes  keychains now if I can buy her some confidence to sell them is a whole different story.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)