Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some Guidelines - Please Read

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2009 at 5:18 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 680 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I don't want any strict rules in this forum as I'm sure we're all for the most part mature women trying to share timely tips, resources, ideas, hopes and aspiration about our businesses.

BUT, I have to ask that we respect each other and not put up posts that are clearly prospect letters.

I don't know about you but I don't join a forum to read ads...  If you've got a business opportunity you'd like to share because you are an affiliate and earn an income from those who sign up, that's fine, but just be respectful in the following ways:

1. Explain the opportunity like you are talking to a group of friends - I hope that is how we consider each other in this virtual forum.  Nobody wants to be addressed "Dear Potential Customer." This is a forum for conversation and "networking" not blatant advertising

2. Don't post the same identical post again and again. 

Thanks for  your help with making our forum a place women want to come back to not run from.

Warmest regards,

Sharon

Sharon McMillan
Pull up a chair and come into the study - Small Business Study

by on Feb. 4, 2009 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Michellesays
by New Member on May. 21, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Can we include a link to our business in our signature?  If not, this will be the only time I do it.

Michellesays "WRITE ONWRITE ON! "

http://www.shvoong.com/writers/michelleb/

PRMom
by Group Owner on May. 22, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Oh definitely you can include a link in a signature - that is an ideal, non-obstrusive way to promote and to allow us to learn more about each other :)

Sharon McMillan
Pull up a chair and come into the study - Small Business Study

PRMom
by Group Owner on Apr. 21, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Timely reminder *bump*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)