Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look who I ran into today...God is so good!

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 12:30 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 134 Total Views

Levi's birthmother Reiko  !!!   It's been about 14 months since we have seen her. 

I was at the store and she came up behind me and hugged me and kissed my on the cheek.  I almost cried when I turned around to see her.  She looked so good and she loved seeing Levi.  She kept over and over again hugging him and saying how much he'd grown.  She also kept saying how happy she was that we had him and I was his mommy.  She's pregnant with another little boy and is due in July.  She said she wants me to be there for the birth.  She said that she's getting married soon and also would come to church with us tomorrow to see the whole family.  She's living in MO. but is visiting Lawrence for the week.  We spent a good hour talking and hugging.  LOL   Today is the one year anniversary of when Levi became a Waring.  I told her that and she was so happy.   Here are some pictures I got of her and Levi together.

At first Levi was really acting shy with her and only wanted me.  But then he warmed up to her and was calling her Beko.  LOL   It was WAY TOO CUTE how he says Reiko.

Lots of hugs and kisses

She was showing him that she had a baby in her tummy. 

What a wonderful surprise this was and I do hope that we see her tomorrow at church.   I love this woman so much!  God is soooooo incredibly good!  :))

t.

Tracy Waring

Learn more about our family by checking out our links below
Embryo Adoption blog    Living Stones ministry 

by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)