Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All Natural Super Food Source

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 3:11 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

A few weeks ago a dear friend of mine shared something with me that changed his life and the lives of many people he personally knows and it is so important that I wanted to share it with you too. My friend shared that he was introduced to a food product that transformed his wife’s life and his daughter’s life and many other people who had tried it.

He told me that it helps regenerate aging cells while completely nourishes unhealthy cells, supporting their restoration back their original state. It actually unleashes the body’s own powerful repair mechanisms inside all of us, bringing our bodies into perfect balance physically, mentally and emotionally. Nothing like this has ever been available before.

He told me, it works not only at the cellular level but it also has a compound in it called Fibroblast Growth Factor or FGF for short. You may want to Google that. In a nutshell, FGF is credited with improving neuron function of our brains. It reprograms adult stem cells and amino acids in our body, which make up our natural repair tools and it is adaptive so it adapts to go to the areas needed the most to restore our body’s organs back to their original state.

Wow!!

He explained the reason why so many people are on prescription drugs is that our own body’s control mechanisms that regulate different things in our bodies have shut down and when that happens a drug is typically prescribed to trick our bodies into thinking that those control mechanisms have been restarted and can regulate things correctly again, unfortunately that is not the case. However, it actually does restart those control mechanisms so the body can repair itself the way God designed it to.

Wow!!

Now I hope you can see why I had to share this with you and everyone I know. Just ask yourself how many people do you know with health issues???

This information is too valuable not to share it.

If you would like more information let me know.

Sincerely, Stephanie

~ Stephanie, Mommy of a 3yr old & 2 teens...this is my secret to doing it all!

*For Calm~Energy*Enhanced Sleep*Less~stress & Anxiety*weight Loss*Nutrition*

www.healthboundfreedom.com                         family car

by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN