Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

H. Haller

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2008 at 4:07 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 112 Total Views
http://www.cafemom.com/school/1096064/Helen_Haller_Elementary_School

CafeMom now has groups for every school. This is the link for Helen Haller. My son will be going to this school. If the school groups get 20 members by some date ( I forgot it), then the school will get 100 bucks. Hope you all are doing well!

I'm going to kill the mortgage company. They are still dragging out our closing. If they don't have it done by next week, I'll be getting in contact with a lawyer.

Oh yeah, what the heck is up with all the super tiny toilets here?? Almost every house we looked at had toilets that came up to my calf! My knees would be in my chin when I would have sat on it, the house we are getting has it too! We're keeping the one for the boys' bathroom so that Brennan can climb on it, but it's crazy. The hotel we stayed at had them too.
by on Aug. 23, 2008 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Danotoyou2
by on Aug. 23, 2008 at 9:48 PM

:)  It's regulations on water consumption. It's why many people go to Canada to buy toilets, so they can get toilets with a bigger tank.

Sorry to hear that the mortgage company is dragging feet. That must be so frustrating!

kalio
by on Aug. 24, 2008 at 2:26 AM

Hmmm,I didn't not know that about the toliets. I have wondered the same thing!
I agree, that must be frustrating!

Quoting Danotoyou2:

:)  It's regulations on water consumption. It's why many people go to Canada to buy toilets, so they can get toilets with a bigger tank.

Sorry to hear that the mortgage company is dragging feet. That must be so frustrating!

lrgandwrg
by Member on Aug. 24, 2008 at 9:11 AM

Thank you so much. I also forwarded the info to  a peninsula yahoo group.

Lauren

Wife to William and mommy to Isabella and Max.

We just moved to Sequim(Sunland section) Washington.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN