Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

May news at The Kid's Closet

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:42 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 250 Total Views

I've been flooded with more stuff! Pics available on the website, at http://thekidsclosetpa.com/blog/ 
Last week was another big week for clothes (I brought in piles and piles), and next week is looking like I'll be loading the racks with masses of clothes of all sizes.

Here's the big stuff:

• Kool Stride Lil Deuce Stroller - Double jogging stroller, in excellent condition! Retails $450. Our price: $220.
  • Graco stroller - Fair condition. Would make a good stroller to have at Grandma's house. $20.
  • Ragazzi Crib - I finally got this crib put together! Gorgeous sleigh crib, sold for approximately $900 new. Our price: $250 (I've been hanging onto this crib for a couple months, and I really just don't want to see it anymore). Free delivery to Port Angeles and Sequim. No mattress included.
  • Winnie the Pooh Walker - Baby walker, in great clean condition. $15
  • White and purple bassinet. - Basic bassinet, with purple ribbons and flowers. Shows some wear, but still quite pretty, and a good bargain. $25
  • Basic bassinet - Legs fold under. Would be a great bassinet for Grandma's house. $18
  • Tough Traveler backpack carrier. - Good stable condition, just well used! $30 (I have another in blue/red colors that I'm in the process of cleaning up; call or email with questions about it) -
  • Pink Graco Luvin' Hugs Swing - Good condition, works perfectly. $40

Don't miss our Girls' Night Out next Thursday, May 14th! We'll be open late, until 8pm. We'll have some tasty chocolates, drinks and a chance to get some great deals.

Mark your calendars for May 23rd for our monthly Free Kid's Crafts day! 2pm-4pm we'll be making bead jewelry and friendship bracelets! Should be lots of fun, so come in and play with us.

Have a great week!

Danell Swim
The Kid's Closet
112 S Lincoln St in PA
(360) 457-KIDS
May store hours:
Wed & Thu: 10am-5pm
Fri & Sat: 10am-6pm

Danell

Mom to Wiggles (3/31/06) and Squishy (8/29/07).

by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kalio
by on May. 12, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Oooh! I'll be there for girls night! How fun :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)