Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREE Christmas Presents + Huge Holiday Income Opportunity!

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2015 at 1:47 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 98 Total Views

Are you stressed about the holidays? Around this time each year thousands of people start to stress about the holidays. "How am I going to afford presents?" "How will I find time to make memories with my family?" "How do I deal with the crazy year-end demands at my job?". This year you don't have to stress! I want to show you howBOOKS can not only change the lives of children, but change your life as well. Whether you're looking for some extra Christmas money, need help paying your utilities, or just simply want some free stuff, Usborne Books & More can help!

I initially signed up to be a consultant because of the free books (literally hundreds of dollars in books- its amazing!), but I quickly decided that this was going to be the opportunity that would bring my family FREEDOM. I was tired of playing "musical chairs" with our bills. I would literally go to sleep sick every night wondering when the next shut off notice would come. Will we be able to stay in our hosue another year?? Those feelings killed me. And honestly, I became really depressed over feeling like I was failing my family. This opportunity literally fell into my lap....and I took that as a sign! I knew that THIS was going to be my chance to climb out of the mud! Thankfully, we live in an era where as long as your have access to the internet, you can literally choose your own destiny. 

As much as I LOVE promoting the fantastic books we sell, my PASSION is helping other families achieve a life of freedom. I believe that this is something anyone can do, as long as you want it bad enough. This is more than just recruiting, I want to build a community of successful women, a community that celebrates each other. This is more than money, this is more than books. This is recreating lives. Want to hear the craziest thing? At last check, there were only approximately 10,000 Usborne Books & More consultants in the entire country. That's insanity. Books sell themselves! We have hundreds of thousands consultants for things like protein shakes and makeup- items hat not every family is going to use......yet so few consultants for BOOKS, something that every single family needs!

I am looking to take *6* women under my wing for the holidays. I will be there with you right from step one, and every step of the way. Why 6? I joined this company to give my family more freedom. I truly wish I could take on everybody who shows interest, but I'd be sacrificing important moments with my children. With 6 people I can really dedicate daily time to helping YOU meet YOUR personal goals. I don't want to collect a list of team members a mile long if they have no direction, I'd rather take a handful of determined women each month and really focus on bringing freedom to their lives!Please take a look at my website, if you are interested in this opportunity please send me a message and we can chat more about any questions you may have!

Please only serious inquiries- you must be motivated, willing to work hard, coachable, and ready to change your life!

***Wait, didn't you mention FREE Christmas presents???*** I sure did! Right now I am offering double free book rewards for Facebook parties. The "average" party gets around $140 to spend on books! Parties held in the 8 weeks leading up to Christmas tend to bring in even more- everybody loves books, and everybody is scrambling to buy holiday gifts! Facebook parties are short & sweet, typically only lasting an hour- perfect for guests. All you need is your computer, pajamas, and some snacks! My holiday calendar is filling up quickly, I still have a few openings over the next few weeks. Send me a message if you're interested in hosting- if you confirm a date within the next 24 hours I'll add another $20 in books on top of your hostess rewards! Check out our catalog here: http://u4499.myubam.com/

by on Oct. 23, 2015 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)