Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Idea for .....

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:31 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 114 Total Views

I've been thinking.  For those that are able to anyway.

If you can donate up to $1.50....each $1.50 will be an entry into a Raffle to get the shipping that is needed to get these gifts out asap to the moms that need it.

The Raffle will have 3 different prizes!!!!

You can either receive them as gifts to someone you know, for you or to donate to another family for Christmas!!!!

This is up to you!  I have the bowl ready for this and I'll make sure that the shipping is paid out of proceeds along with what is raised for the shipping of all other items for the girls and ages are 6-18 and can also include a gift for mom as well!

Donations need to be sent via paypal to: GoodieBagsbylia.com has donation button already for you and if not use email goodiebagsbylia@yahoo.com.

This will benefit you and others!

Merry Christmas and Good Luck!!!

Be sure to PM me to let me know that you donated and your email that you used for the ticket with your info on it!!!  This will allow me to notify you ASAP when the drawing ends at 8 am EST tomorrow!

1st prize is:

Oriental Voyage Bath Gift Set $9.50

Give the gift of relaxation with this luxurious bath set infused with an exotic green tea and jasmine scent.

Includes 150ml shower gel and lotion, 85ml body scrub.

Second Prize is:

Fruit Smoothie Set Wire Caddy $5.50

What scent are you in the mood for? Give yourself a choice with this fun wire rack buffet of 3 different fruit-scented shower gels!

Apple, blueberry and mango. 170ml each. 8 5/8" x 1 3/4" x 8 1/4" high.

Third Prize is:

Green Apple Bath Wood Tray Set $7.50

Pucker up and scrub with the sweet and sour scent of this fresh set of bath and body products.

Includes a cute butterfly scrubber and its own decorative wooden tray! 5 1/2" square x 6" high.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)