7/9: Ready Set Go !!!
This came from right out of the fibro and chronic pain magazine issue 4....
Its a simple little exercise you can do to help claim back 100% ownership & responsibility...I have been doing this simple little exercise and i do feel better in my mind set then i did a few weeks ago....
1. In a room you are in. pick a spot on the floor that makes you feel like it represents you taking 100% responsibility for your ailment...
2. Now step into that spot and say to yourself, "I take 100 percent responsibility for my life, my health, and my choices now."
3. While standing in this spot, notice how you feel emotionally, physically, energetically. Simply notice how you feel in your body. (if you aren't feeling anything or not to much say to yourself, "I'm resting into 100% responsibility for myself now," and just pause for about 30 seconds.)
4. Now step out of this spot of 100% responsibility and see how you feel. What do you notice?
5. Once again, step back into the spot and see how you notice you feel?
6. Stay in that spot until you're feeling fully immersed in that energy of 100% of responsibility and rather than stepping out of the spot, image that spot moving around with you wherever you go.
7. Walk around the room and see how that energy can stay with you.
8. Now Walk outside and notice your body can retain these feelings of 100% responsibility.
This is a neat little exercise and it does have an effect on you...lol fern