Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 2:25 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 176 Total Views
Hello to you on this beautiful and glorious day,
I am writing you to give you an update as I have not talked to you in a while. I am very blessed as I continue my journey in this whirlwind we call life. I am about five months pregnant (21 Weeks) now and my due date is December 5, 2009. I found out that I will be having another beautiful baby girl. I will have the ultrasound pictures viewable online very soon for anyone who would like to view them.

I am working on publishing my poetry book that I will start selling within the next six months to a year. I have recently moved as well. I am currently living in Lakewood, WA where the state is nicknamed, "The Evergreen State". Other than my allergies that seem to be kicking my but, the state seems pretty sound. Although, I still do not know much about it yet.

I have started a really good MOVEMENT that I am trying to encourage a lot of people to join. The movement is called, "Please Don't Die Black Men". It is a web page designed to inspire and uplift the black men of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. On that web page, you can add your own insight and inspirations and ways we can improve the ways our black men are looked at in the media and through everyone's eyes. The web page is currently on myspace at the moment, so you have to be a member in order to add comments, but not to view it. You will also find about three original poems that I have taken the time to write and copyright just for our black men. You can view the web page at:
There is also a link at the bottom of this page as well along with all of my other wonderful and great webpages that my business holds so far. If you can please add the web page and spread the word. Let's work together to change the way we, America, and the world looks at our black men.

P.S.- I will be having a baby shower on Saturday, August 15, 2009. I have mailed out invitations to everyone who gave me their postal address, so you all should receive them in the mail within the next couple of days. Inside of the invitations, you will also find that I have a baby registry. I have taken the liberty of registering with the following store:

My Baby Shower Registry Is With:
Babies R Us
2502 S 48th Street
Tacoma, WA‎ 98409-7115
(253) 472-4441
Registrant(s): Ruby Lewis
Email: lewis.ruby_n@yahoo.com
Registry #: 45049526
If you do decide to purchase something and do not want to pay for shipping charges, they have told me that the best thing to do is to call them, otherwise you might incur some shipping charges if you decide to use my registry number and have it shipped to either my personal address or the store up above. Also, if you do want to just ship it to me, my registry number already has my address on file, but you will not see it.

For all of you who did not give me your mailing address, the baby shower information is listed below:

It's A Girl!
Address: Springhaven Village Apartments
9210 South Hosmer Street
Cavana Room
Tacoma, WA 98444
Time: 12pm to 5pm (Food Will Be Included)
Put On By: Zoey Holifield
R.S.V.P.- AS SOON AS POSSIBLE-VERY IMPORTANT!!!

***You can do so by calling: 804-822-8530.

Well that's all the updates that I have for you right now, but I will keep you all informed. Until my next update, stay blessed and live prosperously. Bye.

Sincerely,
Ruby N Lewis
A.K.A.

Unlimited Creative Corporations

http://www.ourchurch.com/member/u/unlmtdcrtvecorp/

http://www.myspace.com/unlmtdcreativecorp

http://www.brightfuse.com/unlmtdcrtvecorp

http://www.myspace.com/pddbm

by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
quran_mommie
by Group Owner on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Congrats on your new baby girl and good luck with your book.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN