Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moving to maine

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 530 Total Views

hello ladies, i will be moving from southern kentucky to maine in the next few months to be closer to my fiance who lives in eddington. right now i am looking for a cheap apartment around the area or anywhere close until me n the kids are able to move in with him, he nervous bout the kids, but once you hear our story you'll understand lol. but any help with my apartment search would be greatly appreciated. thanks yall.

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Look online at the Bangor Daily News, or Uncle Henry's, or Craigs List.

Mama_Chels
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Craig's List is a good one. You can search in the town that you are looking for! Maine is a great place, it's where I live. (: Good luck!

wendyl006
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:12 AM

BUMP!

seba
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 11:08 AM

thanks yall :)

Firemanswife723
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll keep you in mind, I'm about 15 mins. from Eddington!!

youngmomoftwo2
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

hey im staci im 24.. i moved to maine a year ago.. kinda nerve racking huh? its also really hard young children.. but if u wanna talk and need any help just write back :)

seba
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM

very nerve racking. im takin a trip up for lil over a week at the end of july, gonna start lookin for a job n an apartment just in case.best part of the trip...gettin married hehe.

youngmomoftwo2
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM

im moving soon hopefully cause i dont like living in the apartment i am in.. but we are looking at moblie homes to own and they are pretty cheap..

loganadrian
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM

good luck with the apt and job search. eddington and surrounding areas is a wonderful place. i just moved from the old town area a little under a year ago to the northern new hampshire area. i must say i do miss old town though. just to let you know there is a wonderful park in old town, two actually, for the kids. one is located downtown along the river and another is located on Perkins Avenue. both have a splashpad (sprinkler system) for those hot days.

seba
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 5:08 PM
I'm up here visiting for a bit :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)