Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

friends out there?

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:54 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 467 Total Views
Hi mmy name is rose im a mom of three awesome kiddos. I have a son who is ten, and daughter who is four adn a new edition who is five weeks. I love being a mom and right now im a stahm. Im married to an awesome man, but I am missing a piece which is friends. I live in auburn idc where u live message me and maybe we caan chat. I would love to meet moms who has kids my aage so wecan a play date once in a while. Hope to hear from some. If interested in chatting message me, and ill respond! Hope everyone had a great mothers day.
by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mrs.Weed
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Hi Rose, my name is Grace. I'm new to Maine. Just moved here from Southern California. I am a stay at home mom looking to make friends. I have four babies. 3 boys ages 7, 5 & 7 weeks old. And a daughter 4 years old. I log on here on my phone so it's kinda confusing to figure out. If you want you can find me on Facebook: Gricelda Grace Weed and/or my new page: Moms in Brunswick, Maine. :)
seba
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Hey, I'm brenda, I'm in the process of moving up here from southern kentucky. This time I'm here till next friday (7/6) then ill be goin back to ky for a few months to get a few things settled. Can add me on fb brenda lee or can find me w my email/yahoo messenger ky_rebel_mama@yahoo.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Joels-My-Love
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Hi! I am Jesse. I am 23yr.I am a sahm to 5yr Shelby, 22mth old Mari, and 4mth old Carly. I have been married for 6 years. I am from Georgia. When my husband got out of the militaary in 2007 after 12 years, he wanted to move back to his homestate, so we did. He is 35yr. We are also in Auburn :-)

everydaymom08
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Hi. My name is Amanda. I have a bf named Josh we have been together since 2008. We have 2 sons together named Zach and Travis. Zach is 3 and Travis is 1. I live in Waterboro. Nice to meet you!

You can find me on fb Amanda Gonneville.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
30mommaof3
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:54 AM
Hi everydaymom, how are you? Im in lewiston!
30mommaof3
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:56 AM
Hi jesse, very nice my daughter is almost 6 months and I have a 4 going 5 yr old girl, I moved to lewiston! I was a military wife, and we were stationedin ga! Tooo funny! Message me sometime we could do a playdate!
barb608
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Hi my name is Barbara. I am a SAHM of 6. My girls are 2,,8,12,14,18 and a son who is 16. My husband got a job in auburn maine. I am currently in Tx waiting to move up there. Would love to meet some friends so I can chat and get together once I get there. Not sure where we are going to live just yet. Just start house hunting. I love to go to park, do shopping. Going and getting coffee and love have playdates for my 2yr old. Anyone can friend me on facebook. I am there pretty often. Hope to meet some new friends.

everydaymom08
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM
I am good.. how are u??

Quoting 30mommaof3:

Hi everydaymom, how are you? Im in lewiston!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
peep0617
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Hello!!

My name is Angie and I am a mom to a almost 4 year old boy and due any day now to have a little girl!! We have lived in Maine for a few years now, but just moved to Manchester 2 months ago. Looking to meet anyone close by who would be interested in playdates, lunch or most anything!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)