Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone in the Dexter area?

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 6:29 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 285 Total Views
Just wondering???
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MommytooK_D
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 6:31 PM
Just wondering where some of you were from?
dazed_edee
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 8:50 PM
WOW I dont' think I've been to Dexter since I was a child. My grand parents have a camp up on what they call puffers pond. I have no idea what the really name of hte pond is called. I try to go south!
~e
abismumma
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 9:28 PM
I am in the Farmington area so I am about an hour and a half away tops.
nonna
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 3:28 PM
I live in Detroit -- about 10 minutes from Newport.  I think Dexter is just on the other side of that, or at least close, right?
rosebud04930
by on Apr. 6, 2007 at 1:10 PM
I actually live in Dexter Laughing
semery71
by on Apr. 19, 2007 at 8:59 AM
I'm in Newport!  How funny is it that there are so many of us close by!!  Way cool!!
march_mommycsw
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:05 AM
I'm in Milo...which is not far. Just on the other side of Dover. I was just in Dexter yesterday because my husband's cousin is from there! Just saying hi!

Courtney Visit my fundraiser for Kaleb: www.myspace.com/avonfundraisers You can either purchase Avon items with the proceeds going to the family, or I am offering awareness jewelry. The more people to make a jewelry purchase, the more money that goes to the family! Please help support the family by passing on the link to the fundraisers. Thank you Mom to Devyn, 15 months, and Samantha, 3 months Avon Independent Sales Representative
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)