Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Positive OPK

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:03 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 362 Total Views

Okay girls, got my positive OPK this afternoon! DH and I have been BD every other night since AF and we didn't baby dance last nigt, we did on Wednesday though. I am comtemplating BD tonight, since I got my positive OPK---we are swaying for a girl and it says to BD 2-4 days BEFORE ovulation. It could be anywhere from 12-36 hours that I ovulate so I am a little scared to BD tonight and it be too close to O for a boy....not that I don't want a boy lol I want a healthy baby but have been trying so hard to diet for a girl! HELP! Any suggestions?

Also, I have been having some "light" period cramps and am wondering if I am Oing or already Oed??? Is it possible? Got a negative OPK this morning and yesterday....so is it possible to O before you get a positive OPK?

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
harry209
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:21 AM
I would have waited and no bd since you got a pos opk... Not sure if you can o before surge is detected. I guess it's possible as it depends on Test, etc.
Good luck hope you get your healthy girl.
PystolWalker
by New Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:42 AM
I had the same thing... I would BD!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slittlefield920
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:33 AM

We didn't bd--we waited and want to play this month out. I am testing on Saturday morning most likely for fun.... :)

harry209
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Quoting slittlefield920:

We didn't bd--we waited and want to play this month out. I am testing on Saturday morning most likely for fun.... :)

Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)