Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEW TO SA!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:20 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 466 Total Views

HELLO! We just moved here about a week ago. My husband has been in south tx for a year and a half and we finally got the opportunity to move down here from the Ft Worth area to be with him. Super excited but feeling super lonely and a little lost. Lol!

I need good hair salon recommendations and also and good mommy's day out program if possible. We are in the East Central school district, near Elmendorf. I have two girls in school and one baby boy that I need to get socialized! (He's a mama's boy, lol)

Thanks!!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Tigressmomof5
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Hello, my husband, 5 kids and I just moved here from Oregon almost 3 months ago. :-)

HeatherDee83
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Quoting Tigressmomof5:

Hello, my husband, 5 kids and I just moved here from Oregon almost 3 months ago. :-)

What brought you guys here? Are you liking it?

Missvickysue
by New Member on Oct. 4, 2011 at 12:47 PM
I'm new to the area too except I'm in Boerne I know the feeling bout bein lonely and lost my husband works offshore. I have two babies 5 and 1 boy and girl.
WstCrkGrl35
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Hi, I have been here a year..my husband is retired Navy...and I still feel new here and a little lost cause I don't know many people. I am a stay at home mom. Do you work? My kids are age 8-girl and 13-boy. Hard to find people with that age groups. I live in the NISD side. West Creek area. So yea, I need to socialize too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)