Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice on hotel in your area/themeparks

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:02 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 186 Total Views
Hi we are a family of four fixing to travel to San antonio in July to the local theme parks. I been searching all the hotels and areas and I get more confused as I search.  I am looking to stay in a comfortable yet affordable hotel.  My main concern is safety. So if you can give us any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.  I need all the mommie reviews I can get.  And if you have any suggestions on which theme park are best please let me know.  
Much thanks in advance.............
Ladysmom

by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tea72
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2007 at 12:32 AM
Sea World is nice , there are only 6 or 7 of them in the USA.... They have great water park, and the shows are nice... my fave is the 4D pirates show if you have never been you have to go Its only really fun for 1st timers..they have coasters and lots of interaction events like feeding the dolphins.... Cant help you on the hotel thing..
hope this helps..... oh but you might want to bring your own packed lunch...foods not that great...(altho you cant bring into the park)You can pack a cooler and come out and have a picnic and then go back in.
gasavburrell
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2007 at 4:17 PM
There's also Fiesta Texashas rides anda waterpark section.,Splashtown is just a waterpark.You find good hotels in the northwest area by 1604 and 410,near both parks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)