Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Childcare needed in my Worthington home

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 9:39 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 359 Total Views

Need someone to watch my 15mo boy and 9 yr old girl in my home on: Friday 9a-7:30p

Sat.    9a-7:30p

Sun   11a-6p

On Friday I would need someone to pick up my little girl from school either on foot(schools in walking distance) or by car. Must be honest, loyal, non-smoker, and experienced with children. I can pay 175.00 per wk. for the 3 days a wk of babysitting. Please let me know so that we can set up an interview.

Thanks so much!

Deborah                                                                                                                              

by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jrunner25
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Try contacting East Wind Nannies and see if they have anyone that fits your criteria : ) The agency meets with all of their nannies in person so you have the peace of mind of knowing who is coming into your home. The website is www.eastwindnannies.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)