Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Child care offered--West side/Galloway area

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2010 at 10:23 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 334 Total Views

I lost my job in January, and have had terrible luck finding another one that does more than pay for daycare, so I'm embracing my stay-at-home-momness (I have a four year old girl)and have given up looking for a job.  However, I'd like to supplement my family's income a bit by offering child care.  

Here's what I can offer:

Occasional sitting, part time or full time regular care; any shift, all ages. Unfortunately, I am not available Friday-Saturday in the daytime, but will sit in the evenings on those days. 

Our place is clean and smoke free, but we do have cats. I limit television to morning only, and my daughter and I are big fans of imaginary play and crafting. All craft supplies will  be provided for your child/ren. We also go to the park every Tuesday and have a membership to the Franklin Park Conservatory, which we visit at least once a month. I also allow computer time, which will be monitored. We live in a ranch style apartment with a large yard for playing. Healthy snacks--fruits, vegetables, cereal bars, etc---and at least one meal (depending on the time of day/night your child is in our home) will be provided. Formula, baby food, diapers/wipes are not provided, however. 

Flat rates for regularly scheduled child care: 
Full day (5-9 hours): $20/day for one child, $10 for any additional children. 
Partial day (2-4 hours) $15/day for one child, $5 for any additional children. 

Occasional sitting=add $5 to single child rates listed above, rates for additional children will remain the same. 

Please send me a PM if interested.

Thanks

by on Aug. 19, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sallymoon
by on Aug. 19, 2010 at 11:17 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)