Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blacklick Mom and Experienced Teacher Offers Home Daycare

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2010 at 6:08 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 414 Total Views

Large daycare centers charge high prices for impersonal care of your child. I invite you to instead enroll your child in my small home daycare. I am taking in four children only, in order to give individualized attention to each child.

My name is Andrea Townsend, and I am a teacher with experience in all age groups:
-Infants, Toddlers, and Preschoolers: Home daycare, as well as my own children
-Elementary School: Community Alliance to Promote Education (after-school program for Elementary students)
-Middle and High School: Science Teacher (Degree in Life Science Education from Ball State University)

I am CPR certified and have a clean, welcoming home for your child to play and learn in. We live on a quiet cul-de-sac in Blacklick and have a big backyard for getting lots of exercise. I have openings for two infants and two preschoolers.

Tuition and Curriculum

Preschoolers ($100/week, 3 to 4 years) and Toddlers ($125/week, 18 months to 3 years)

Let's get ready for school! Through creative learning experiences, your child will build skills in science, math, and language arts. In addition, we'll work on gross and fine motor development, dramatic play, art, and music. Your child will learn other fundamental lessons needed for school, such as manners, listening, following directions, and social interaction.

Infants ($150/week, up to 18 months)

I know it's difficult to leave your little one at this early stage in life. I have a baby girl of my own, and I'll treat your child with the same loving, tender care that I give her. You can rest assured that your baby will be safe and secure in my care. In addition to getting lots of love, you baby will work on sensory and gross motor skills, as well as auditory and visual abilities.

Please give me a call to set up an interview at 765-744-6461. I look forward to meeting you!

Andrea Townsend

Mom, Science Teacher, and Home Daycare Provider

by on Aug. 30, 2010 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
dragonlady320
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Do you offer drop in care?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN