Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sitter Anyone?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 8:40 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 442 Total Views

I'm starting to watch children in my home. I wanted to put my name out there in case anyone was interested. Depending on the child's age, I charge only $90/week. I provide meals and can watch your child from 5am til 8pm Monday through Friday and most weekends (there are some weekends I have to go out of town, but will give notice). I'm also available on short notice and part time.

Straight up... my fiance lost his job and we have no income coming in besides me watching children. So also, if anyone needs some tattoos done, please contact me. He's really good (I can provide pics to anyone who's interested) and quite cheap.

Thanks!!

by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Young_Momma-07
by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 9:37 AM

I also forgot to ad where I live. Sorry. I'm on the East side of Columbus. 

Caiged
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2009 at 4:59 AM

How close are you to Easton? My BF is in the guard and will sometimes be deployed for short or long periods of time (one week to several months) and I need someone that can watch my 9yo and 16 mo (and my 15yo is here most of the time, and he pretty much takes care of the baby). The problem is, I work werid hours (normally 4pm - 8pm, but could go a little longer some days. It's a long story).

As for the tats, I've been considering another. Send me some pics! It may be a bit to save up the money, but I like to have ideas.

jhsmom
by on Mar. 23, 2009 at 3:40 PM

I was wondering if your willing to do occaisional sitting. My DH and I are looking for some one who can watch our little ones for a few hours a couple times a month, so we can have some us time. Once we get some more money, we can do about $10 or $12 an hour. Let me know if  thats ok with you.

John & Cayla's Mom

busy mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)