Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE HELP!! ChildCare Needed starting in March

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2009 at 10:14 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 442 Total Views

I have been searching and searching for a safe, loving, and warm environment for my children to go for childcare on Mondays, Thursdays and occasional Fridays from 8am to 5:30pm.  I have had SEVERAL interviews with providers and can't seem to find any with homes that are suitable for small children.  My son is 2 yrs and my daughter is 6 mnths.  Our current daycare provider only watches children till age 2 and my son just turned 2 last weekend.  We would really like to keep them together.  We had our son all set to start pre-school at a church center but about a month ago I had to take an 18% paycut at work in order to keep my job.  We have been making alot of layoffs.  My husband is a self-employed contractor and has been slowing down himself.  We now can't afford to put our son in a daycare center and need to find another in-home provider or nanny with reasonable rates.

I've tried Craigslist and have gotten nowhere.  Most on the women advertising there are inexperienced and are not equipped to care for children.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

by on Feb. 26, 2009 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ELnEMsMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2009 at 6:46 PM

What is your location/what area are you looking? 

Jess~Mommy to 3 girls

Ella Delaney    Emily Gracyn  Ensly Reagan

munchkies_mama
by on Mar. 2, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Quoting ELnEMsMommy:

Daisypath Next Aniversary TickerLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Tickerbaby growth

saxygal131
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I live in Dublin and my mom watches my 19mo old daughter for me while I work. I'm off on Mondays and I will also be here on Fridays until the time you would pick them up. Would you have any qualms about them traveling? Message me or email at kjickes@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Quoting munchkies_mama:

Quoting ELnEMsMommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)