Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daycare facilities near german village/dowtown

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2009 at 5:14 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 1422 Total Views

Hello-

I am in due in Sept and am beginning to seek daycare options for when I return to work full time in late December or January. I live in german village and work in arena district, so looking for options in that vicinity. Wondering if anyone has experience or feedback with any of the centers ? So far, i've reached out to City Kids downtown, Little Dreamers/Big Believers, and a few Bright Horizons downtown locations. Or, if anyone knows of wonderful caretaker near the german village/downtown area in lieu of daycare, I'd appreciate that info too. Thanks in advance.

Stephanie C

by on Mar. 17, 2009 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LBDaycare
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Hello! I have openings at my in-home daycare, if you are still looking for a daycare provider, my website is http://www.LBDaycare.com and if you are interested give me  call or email and we can set up an interview. Thanks! :)

Quoting Stephiet:

Hello-

I am in due in Sept and am beginning to seek daycare options for when I return to work full time in late December or January. I live in german village and work in arena district, so looking for options in that vicinity. Wondering if anyone has experience or feedback with any of the centers ? So far, i've reached out to City Kids downtown, Little Dreamers/Big Believers, and a few Bright Horizons downtown locations. Or, if anyone knows of wonderful caretaker near the german village/downtown area in lieu of daycare, I'd appreciate that info too. Thanks in advance.

Stephanie C

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)