Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the Group- Looking for Mommie Friends

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 4:08 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 599 Total Views

Hey, im new to the group and cafemom. I use to come on it but havent in a while, so well im not new i returning. Im looking for moms to hangout with, schedule playdates, and some mom nights out. I have friends who just never want to do anything or just preoccupied in there life to do anything, so its time to make some new friends. If your interested send me a msg or request me. I have 2 kids Anthony who is 7 and Danielle who is 3. Im 28 btw. Hope to talk to you soon.

by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dkdnorth
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:01 AM

Hi there!  Playdates are always fun, I have a 5 year old Deanna and a 22 month old Leandra, we are in Calverton

XxFade2BlackxX
by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 10:59 AM

hey!! Im in Centereach...my name is jeri.

I dont know ANYONE out here...so if you wanna be friends...friend me! I would love to make some friends..its been awful lonley!

~*~jeri smith~*~

BrittBurke
by on Oct. 16, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Hi I'm new to cafemom and the group as well. I'm in the Holbrook area and my daughter will be 4 next month.

ljsmom3908
by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Hi My name is Juliann and I joined Cafe Mom, but I haven't been on in awhile.  I am 37 and I have a little boy who is 3yrs old.  He just started preschool and I am so proud of all the things he has been learning.  ladybug

XxFade2BlackxX
by on Oct. 22, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Hi, Im jeri..im 27 and have a 2yr old daughter named Summer. Im in the Centereach area, and i have like NO friends that have kids in the age group my kid is in. I would LOVE to meet other moms in the surrounding areas, and perhaps start a playgroup with our kids?? My daughter is so anxious to have lil friends of her own, and i feel bad that i cant introduce her to some (ive tried goin to the library and meeting people and well some people are NOT very friendly lets just say). 

chrissy2107
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:19 PM

My name is chrissy, I live in shirley. I have 2 girls. ( one is 6 and the other is 6 months. )

mammabear413
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM

hi im michele i have a 10 1/2 month old son im 24 

mammabear413
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM

hey i also live in shirley and have a 10 month old son

Quoting chrissy2107:

My name is chrissy, I live in shirley. I have 2 girls. ( one is 6 and the other is 6 months. )

nancykim1
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:04 PM
I'm Nancy, 38. I live in Coram & have one 2-1/2 year old boy named Dominic.
mammabear413
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

hi i am michele i have a 1 year old on we live in east yphank . i am 24

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)