Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Store JUST opened in Olyphant!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 302 Total Views

Hey everyone! I just opened a new store at 416 Lackawana Ave in Olyphant.

I sell hair bows, Custom T shirts, SILLY BANDZ, Charms & Charm Bracelets, Unique hand made jewelry, candles, and more! I also do custom bling work! I can do shirts, or what ever you need blinged! lol

Stop by, we are running an opening sale, 15% off EVERYTHING!!!

Laurie Cusick,  Owner ~ www.TheLollipopLane.com 
Hair Bows, Custom T Shirts, Silly Bandz and more!                       

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LivsMaMa07
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2010 at 11:52 AM

I'm going to have to come check your store out!  It's called the Lollipoplane? I'm from Archbald but my boyfriend lives up my Fern Hill Park in Olyphant! I'm sure I'll stop in sometime soon with my daughter! : )

Minivanmom4
by Member on Jun. 23, 2010 at 2:33 PM

I look forward to meeting you! It's hard to miss me, I have a bunch of novelty t shirts in the window, and hairbows. I'm on the same side as the Candy Bouquet, The Tatoo parlor, and all that fun stuff!

Right now I have Silly Bandz buy 3 packs get one free, all candles 15% off, T shirts buy 2 get 1 half price, and buy 3 charms, get a free charm bracelet!

Plus I just added a Twilight T Shirt ;)

LivsMaMa07
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2010 at 10:39 AM

yep I know right where you are, I drive by it all the time! I'm sure I'll be stopping in sometime soon... I just have to find the time!

Quoting Minivanmom4:

I look forward to meeting you! It's hard to miss me, I have a bunch of novelty t shirts in the window, and hairbows. I'm on the same side as the Candy Bouquet, The Tatoo parlor, and all that fun stuff!

Right now I have Silly Bandz buy 3 packs get one free, all candles 15% off, T shirts buy 2 get 1 half price, and buy 3 charms, get a free charm bracelet!

Plus I just added a Twilight T Shirt ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)