Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello. Kinda-sorta new :)

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:53 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 182 Total Views

Hello, ladies.

I'm not exactly new here, but I just changed my screen name (I used to be csecor1), and I never even officially introduced myself, just kind of jumped right into the site.

My name is Cassie and I'm a 24 year old stay at home Mommy to two kiddos. My son is 3.5 and my daughter is almost 17 months. I came to this site to make new friends, find some advice, and see that I am not so alone in my daily struggles as a new mom.

Have a wonderful day, everyone :)

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sunnymoon627
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM

What part of the Scranton area are you from?  I'm a single SAHM to a 10 year old girl who will be online schooling this year.  This will be the first time she'll be home all day, year round since she was 4 :)

StrangeDays
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM
I'm actually from Peckville, which is only about 15-20 minutes from scranton. I have two kids, a boy (3 1/2) and a girl (17, almost 18 months). I'm also a stay at home mom.. What part of scranton are you from?

Quoting sunnymoon627:

What part of the Scranton area are you from?  I'm a single SAHM to a 10 year old girl who will be online schooling this year.  This will be the first time she'll be home all day, year round since she was 4 :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)