Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

people to realate to

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2011 at 10:56 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 205 Total Views

well i am 22 and a mother of a 3 year old boy we call mikey.. he has several medical issues we have to deal with and so do i... i am over weight and dealing with that.. i recently had weight loss surgery... i only have one friend i can lean on and would love to meet other mom like me.. people i know can relate to what i have to go through on a day to day basis.. life is hard no matter who u are, but some days it just seems impossable, i just want someone to say i been there and it will get better..

by on Mar. 10, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
graciemae3215
by New Member on Mar. 17, 2011 at 12:55 PM

well, hello. i am Erica. 22 and a mommy to 3. if you don't mind my asking, what kind of health problems does your Mikey have. my kids don't currently have any health problems, but my twins were born premature with ruptured bladders.. any way, you can add me. if you need to talk, i will listen :)

jesussaves58
by on May. 29, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Hi!! My name is Billie Mae!! All of my kids are grown but they had a lot of health problems when they were little and I now have a lot of health problems!!! I have a large shoulder you can lean on, talk, vent, chat, or whatever you need!!! I would love to help!!!

God Bless and Love Ya'll,

Billie Mae

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)