Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thomas is coming to the KY Railway Museum - I've got a discount code!

Posted by on May. 29, 2011 at 9:03 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 102 Total Views

I've found a great discount code for Day Out With Thomas at the Kentucky Railway Museum & wanted to pass it along to you.  My little one is the perfect age for Thomas this year & we're all so excited to go!  Day Out With Thomas is going to be at the KY Railway Museum (in New Haven) June 4-5 and June 11-12 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.  Tickets are normally $18 for ages 2 & up, but with the discount code that I have, you can get $2 off tix!  Just use coupon code MOM11 when buying your tickets here: http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/VenueListings.action?venueId=14221&REFERRAL_ID=dowtspl (or call 866-468-7630).

The approximately 25-minute train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine will depart every 50 minutes, rain or shine, with departure times at 9:00 am through 4:30 pm daily (except June 5 & 12 when the first train will depart at 9:50 a.m.).  There will be stamps, temporary tattoos, hands-on arts and crafts activities, coloring sheets, storytelling, video viewing, live music, a magic show, Bubble truck, spin art, miniature golf, bounce house and much more!

Enjoy! 

by on May. 29, 2011 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)