Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the forum

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 347 Total Views

Hello, my name is Allison. I am 26 and a stay at home wife, mother, and student. I have three children. My oldest is my 9 year old stepson who lives with us part-time. Then we have our 2 year old son, and our 2 year old niece. Our niece came to live with us when she was a year old, after she was found wandering several blocks from home with her 3 year old brother. Many people remember this from the local news. She has been with us since and we are raising her as our own. 

I have joined this groups with the hopes of meeting other moms in the area who would be interested in getting together for playdates, Zoo trips, and such. When it's warm out my kids and I enjoy going to parks and we visit the zoo very often.

My kids are not currently in daycare but I hope to enroll them in head start for August. If anyone knows of any other pre-school education programs, I am all ears. I would love to get them more social interaction outside the home. 

We live in Louisville in the Stoneybrook area so we are close to just about everything in Louisville. 

Please feel free to send me a message if you would like to chat more. I haven't been too active on this site in the past and am working to change that.

Thank you

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." -Helen Keller-

*~Allison~*

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
STACIEH
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Hi! I am 26 and have 3 kids. A 5 yr old son, a 4 yr old daughter, and a 1 yr old son. We live in Jtown. We are zoo members and love to go when it's warm enough.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)