Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I made this decoration yesterday for a design challenge

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 9:36 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 532 Total Views

I am sooo excited!  I've always wanted to  be on a design team, or do a design challenge, and yesterday I got the guts to do my first design challenge!  I only had one day to do it all, and it was CRAZY!!!  I was out driving around in the snow to get the perfect paper!  *LOL*  Yes, I am insane when it comes to crafts!

Check it out!  If you like it, please vote for me, it's super easy, just click the vote button!  The prizes are amazing, so I would really, really appreciate this :)

Too bad it's for Halloween 'cuz I don't want to take it down anytime soon!  *LOL*

http://www.cricut.com/gypsy/designchallenge/entries.aspx?did=170

Amber, a very artsy, craftsy kinda homemaker!  Always busy with something new!  Check out my blog to see all my fun projects, lots of papercrafting, and other random crafty goodness!

My Staying Crafty Blog!

by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
anetrnlov
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Can I please borrow some of your talent?

Pretty please.

The way to help the world is to start with your own family. ~Mother Teresa

xosparklesxo
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Quoting anetrnlov:

Can I please borrow some of your talent?

Pretty please.

*LOL*  Honestly, a lot of it is watching hours and hours of video of other people making stuff!  I learned SO much from others.  If it weren't for the internet I wouldn't know how to do half this stuff!!!

Amber, a very artsy, craftsy kinda homemaker!  Always busy with something new!  Check out my blog to see all my fun projects, lots of papercrafting, and other random crafty goodness!

My Staying Crafty Blog!

stefaniejane
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Very cute!  I voted for you :)

How do you like the gypsy?  I looked at some of the videos for it online, I am rarely away from home so I don't think it would benefit me... I have an expression that rarely leaves the box embarrassed, due to my lack of time... sigh.... I do love it though!  The cartridges are just too expensive.  Have you boughten any of the computer software?  I am thinking about that....

Ectopic

Photobucket

nana9195
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 4:31 PM

VERY VERY TALENTED  I LOVED IT AND VOTED FOR YOU  LET US KNOW THE OUTCOME 

puppy   ANA RUIZ

xosparklesxo
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 4:32 PM

Quoting stefaniejane:

Very cute!  I voted for you :)

How do you like the gypsy?  I looked at some of the videos for it online, I am rarely away from home so I don't think it would benefit me... I have an expression that rarely leaves the box embarrassed, due to my lack of time... sigh.... I do love it though!  The cartridges are just too expensive.  Have you boughten any of the computer software?  I am thinking about that....

I love the Gypsy!!!!  There are currently some issues with welding certain things, but I assume they will be fixed soon.

There are 2 things that are bad about it, number one, it's a bit slow, number 2 you will want more cartridges than you can STAND!!!!  *LOL*  I get bored and play with cartridges I don't have, and now I want almost all of them.

I only have the trial verion of Design Studio, and I'm not sure if I need to buy it since I have the Gypsy now.  You can get the free trial of Design Studio on Cricut's website if you want to play with it and see if you want it!!!!!

I also have Sure Cuts a Lot, but I don't have the brand new version two, just the original. I LOVE it. It's great if you can't afford a lot of cartridges becuase you can cut images other people give you for free, like the ones on my blog!  *LOL*  I'm making more too.  You can also cut all the fonts in your computer!!!!  I have downloaded TONS of free fonts and cut with them!!!!  I also use the dingbat fonts (that are all images) and some of them cut fine too!!!

If there's anything I can help you with that's Cricut related let me know!  Check out my blog too if you get a chance, it's in my signature.  If there are specific kinds of video tutorials you'd like to see on my blog, or free images you'd like me to create (basic stuff) feel free to let me know.

I'm always happy to help fellow crafters!!!!

My Staying Crafty Blog!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)