Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Use for the Refuse....

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 9:33 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 344 Total Views

I decided this year to decoupage recycled jars and paint them orange and paint jack-o-lantern faces on them. I have some mini ghosts that I sat on my stepping stones and they light up and I bought 2 big pumpkinss and put out my frankenstein sign with Black Crows dangling from wire and says Happy Halloween. Not putting much out far as decs go this year. The only thing left to make is the totem pole idea I saw in a magazine made with tea jugs (Liter jugs stacked on top of one another (3) total. The bottom one a pumpkin, the middle one is a ghost and the top one will be a witch with a witches hat. Trick or treat night is Thursday here and so not much time to do much more decorating. Happy Haunting and have a Ghoulishly good time, ladies!!!

litninbug

by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nana9195
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 9:39 PM

you are very creative  it will look lovely will you post pics for us to see the finished product  blessings,ana 

puppy   ANA RUIZ

branda32
by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Sounds great! Would love to see pictures too! Isn't Halloween so much fun? The boys are having such a blast this year. We've been doing fun things all month. Even our bedtime stories are halloweeny  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)