Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My gift ideas for family and friends

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:57 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 487 Total Views

Last year for Gifts I made loaves of bread with a garlic butter recipe.  This year I am  going to buy some medium size tins and make half carmel corn and half cheese popcorn. They are good for the whole family.  With the popcorn you could also include a dvd family movie....

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nana9195
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM

TOTALLY AWESOME  IDEA  I HOPE YOU DO NOT MIND IF I COPY IT LOL  WITH MORE PEOPLE STAYING HOME BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMY THIS IS WONDERFUL  THANKS FOR SHARING 

puppy   ANA RUIZ

maryw24
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:49 PM

Last year a did the same thing, only I didn't make the popcorn. I bought a big bowl and put a bag of popcorn, a box of movie sized candy, a dvd, a box of kids card games and a bottle of yoohoo. I put a cute little saying in it to explain that it was for a family night and wrapped it in colored plastic wrap. I can't for the life of me remember the saying though.

stefaniejane
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:01 PM

awesome :)  With our family, we are just buying for immediate family (hubby, his parents and sisters, niece... our kiddo, my parents and siblings) and we are keeping that at $20 a gift (couples share a gift).  Everyone else we have a spending limit of $5 per person or a craft.  So, I am making all of those gifts!  I'd rather give handmade gifts anyway... so much more personal!

Stef

Ectopic

Photobucket

1wildchild
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:40 PM

Great idea!

Dawn1118
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Of course it is okay...Have fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)