Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IS THIS A GOOD IDEA??

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2009 at 12:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 1239 Total Views

OK . MY EX LOVES CARS.. SO WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO GET A WHITE SHURT AND GET A PLAY CAR ( NOT REAL SMALL MABIE MIDD OR BIG) WE ARE GOING TO GET BLACK ,RED,BLUE PANT AND MAKE TRACK MARKS UP AND DOWN AND ALL AROUND SHURT. MABIE RIGHT OUT " BIG DADDY "OR SOMETHING ON IT. IF IT COMES OUT GOOD WE WILL DO ONE FOR  POP,UNCLE EARL.. MABIE A SMALL ONE FOR MY GOD SON( HES 1) . I THANK IT WILL BE KOOL..

I MITE MAKE A FRAM WTH IT TO..

WHAT U ALL THANK ??

MERRY CMAS FROM THE HENRY FAM..christmas tree

MOM TO AMAMNDA  8 YEARS OLD  KATIE,DAVIE 4 YEARS OLD  AND DOKOTA 1 YEAS OLD ( DOG) .I LIKE TO TAKE PICKS AND COOK.

FORGIVE MY SPELLING..I HAVE LD..BUT GOD LOVES ME..!!!

busy mom

by on Nov. 15, 2009 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kivara
by on Nov. 15, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Sounds cute. You'll have to post some pics if you make them!

Although, you might wat to make sure the men in your life like wearing white Ts.

I know the guys in my family all hate white Ts, as they get dirty too easy.

If I were to make them, I'd probably do a bright blue shirt with black or "muddy" brown (if they like off-roading.)

JMO!
~Heather

KRIZZ25
by on Nov. 15, 2009 at 6:24 PM

THAT KOOL IDEA.. I,LL TRY TO COVE THE HOLE SHURT IN "TRACS" .. WE DECITED TO WRITE " MY KIDS RUN OVER ME " !!..THAT WOULD BE CUTE..

MOM TO AMAMNDA  8 YEARS OLD  KATIE,DAVIE 4 YEARS OLD  AND DOKOTA 1 YEAS OLD ( DOG) .I LIKE TO TAKE PICKS AND COOK.

FORGIVE MY SPELLING..I HAVE LD..BUT GOD LOVES ME..!!!

busy mom

Kivara
by on Nov. 15, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Oh I like the "my kids run over me" Too cute!

Bizmom
by on Nov. 27, 2009 at 6:03 PM

Me and my boys did this one year for their grandfather(my Dad) when they were smaller and younger, we got the matchbox cars and had some little cars we got from the happy meals, so we had 2-3 different tire looks on the shirt,we used black and red fabric paint(spray) we added some mini cars we found at a bakery store, glued them on with fabric glue, heat set the paint and kids wrote their names of each of the car tops, and put a gift tag on with a little saying of" from your grand kids who drive you wild & crazy sometimes. but we love you lots grandpa"

He loved it, we still have it.

R.I.P Daddy 03-16-09

Bizmom

wave

justgrape723
by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 8:19 AM

I buy my son assorted colored, plain T shirts and when he stains them (which I know he will LOL) I get out some of his toy cars/trucks and fabric paint and we 'drive' the  trucks and cars through the paint then onto the T shirt making sure to "hide" the stains.

Just be sure to put some cardboard or plastic between the front and back of the shirt in case the paint "bleeds" through

I sometimes leave just the tire tracks  and sometimes I put sayings on the shirts like " I drive my parents nuts !"  "I can drive you up the wall in 6.0 seconds"  "active kid fueled by (favorite food)  and driven by fun" You get the idea. It is fun to see how his "favorite food" changes with each shirt.  He likes wearing a shirt he made and I like the fact that I have saved another perfectly good shirt, except for the stain.

have fun with your project and post pics

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)