Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Fall Themed Card I Made

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2009 at 3:37 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 711 Total Views

This was done with Stampin Up's Trendy Trees set.  I really like the way it turned out.

Amber, a very artsy, craftsy kinda homemaker!  Always busy with something new!  Check out my blog to see all my fun projects, lots of papercrafting, and other random crafty goodness!

My Staying Crafty Blog!

by on Nov. 15, 2009 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
catjo
by on Nov. 15, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Very cute!

Cathy

hippypeg
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 6:17 AM

Nice.  Home made cards are like home made gifts, more appreciated that you took the time to care.

peace from hippy peg

Bradensmommy719
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 7:37 PM

cute good job

Jodie269
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Quoting hippypeg:

Nice.  Home made cards are like home made gifts, more appreciated that you took the time to care.

You have got that right. She really did a great job on her card.  I love making my own cards & people really enjoy them.  I have the Hallmark software but I add & change the whole card to personalize it for the person I am sending it to. It really doesnt take much effort to make a person happy.

Jodie269
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Quoting xosparklesxo:

This was done with Stampin Up's Trendy Trees set.  I really like the way it turned out.

I love it. 

teganz
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Love these!

teganz
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 3:56 PM

You should upload the photo to www.paintideas.com. I am an advocate, it is a craft exchange site.

xosparklesxo
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Quoting teganz:

You should upload the photo to www.paintideas.com. I am an advocate, it is a craft exchange site.

I checked it out.  Looks like a cool site.. but this card doesn't have any painting.

Amber, a very artsy, craftsy kinda homemaker!  Always busy with something new!  Check out my blog to see all my fun projects, lots of papercrafting, and other random crafty goodness!

My Staying Crafty Blog!

blessed33
by on Aug. 11, 2010 at 7:25 AM

Real cute! I like the stitching on the "thinking of you" card. Very creative!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)